Friday 3 September 2010

Excited Butterflies

After buying a brand new (LARGE) purple, spotty suitcase (and thanks to a very patient Mrs Lamborn a.k.a my mum!) I am now well on the way to being packed. The items on my very long to do/to buy/to take lists are now crossed off and I feel pretty much ready to get on that plane at 9pm tomorrow. There are butterflies in my tummy, a few are nervous, but most of them are very excited butterflies.

I hope you are all looking forward to starting the new school year on Monday, have a lovely weekend in the sunshine. Next time I write, I will be in Rwanda!

Rwanda, here I come...!

5 comments:

  1. Very exciting seeing your blog up and running and we are looking forward to hearing about your adventures. Love Sabrina xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss kyte is a verey good teacher but not as good as you and you have spelt something wrong.and also marny is fiting in well and one last thing alex and joe are looking at moving school. Hope you have a nise time in rwander.


    Kieran

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you never went

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Miss Lamborn, I really miss you but I hope you are having a lovely time in Rwanda. I wish you were here to see us working hard in class and I hope your new class will behave for you because you are a fantastic teacher. Love Teagan xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Miss Lamborn,
    I am very happy you got to Rwanda safe.
    I really miss you and wish you were still here in Dorney.
    Miss Kyte is very nice but a little bit stricked.
    We are all working very hard.

    Love
    Leah xxxx

    ReplyDelete